Monday, October 11, 2010

A house full of sickos.

Saturday night, Ella came down with a fever of 102. Allison quickly fell into the same thing. Sunday was karl's turn at a slight fever. Now it's my turn.

I'm coughing up the grossest shit from my lungs. The kids have runny noses, sneezing fits and sore throats. It seems I have completely different symptoms.

Fun times.

Everyone still has low grade fevers. Which is good because that tells me their little bodies are fighting whatever it is we have. But fevers suck. Everyone is lethargic and just laying around the house watching cartoons.

I will admit I do like the extra cuddles sick children so desperately need.

Ugh. What a Monday. Tom is at work and so far has not gotten what we all have. I'm sure he will end up catching it also.

How is everyone else's Mondays going? I hope you are all doing better than we are.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

7 comments:

Jendeis said...

Oh yuck. I hope you guys all start feeling better soon.

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear you're all sick. Hopefully you'll be on the mend soon.

We are enjoying a quiet Thanksgiving Day (in Canada) as a family. DH is leaving for yet another business trip in the morning (3rd one in 3 weeks) so we are taking advantage of him being at home today!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Jake was sick last week and now I've got a sore throat and cough. Freaking sucks. I love this time a year except for the sickness. Hope you & the family get to feeling better!

seussgirl said...

We're also sick and it's no fun. We were up to 103.8 last night with an accompanying seizure. Getting better today. I hope you're all healthy soon!

seussgirl said...

We're also sick and it's no fun. We were up to 103.8 last night with an accompanying seizure. Getting better today. I hope you're all healthy soon!

Jen said...

That sucks! Hope you all feel better fast!

Carrie Ann said...

Sucks when the whole family is sick!! At least you can all get it over with all at the same time. Hope everyone is feeling better!