Tuesday, August 11, 2009

updates and pictures for the "other"!

I'm about to update today, but pictures are taking a moment to get from my phone. grrrr. This blog will be updated later today hopefully. Until then, I've got the pictures for my family blog up. You know the one, right? Instead of TheNewLifeOfNancy, it's TheOtherLifeOfNancy.

The updates I'm about to publish in the next 10 minutes (if Jenn stops texting me! ~wink~) I've published on TheOtherLifeOfNancy are of:
~ Ella's first day of kindergarten
~ Karl's 7 month update
~ Allison's cutie-patootie smile

So check it out if you are up to it?

4 comments:

Robin said...

She started kindergarden today?! That's awesome. I hope you took lots and lots of pictures!

You guys start early! We don't start until the 24th.

emilythehopeless said...

hooray for updates :)

jenn said...

I didn't realize it was Ella's first day! that explains the backpack, haha!

I just had to watch the neighbors 2 boys (5 & 1) man- even for an hour 3 kids is tough!

Jen said...

Glad you are back. I have missed you. I'm going right now to check out the pictures. You know how I love looking at pictures of people.