Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My idea has seen the light.

Remember this post, the post in which I was inspired by the women like PJ of Coming2Terms?

Well, my idea has come to fruition. It turned out exactly has I had imagined, although now that it's here, I think it could use a little modification. It turned out a little too big and I may have to find the same thing, just a miniature version. I can't talk any more about it now, as Pamela has not yet received it. But it's all boxed and stamped and ready for priority mail, so she'll get it by Friday or Saturday at the latest.

It's really not a big deal and I feel like I'm working it up into something bigger. I hope talking about it now doesn't effect the 'big reveal' once I'm able to share publicly.

What I think of as the whole picture is that I will be able to present this to each and every woman in the "Living Child Free After Infertility or Loss" blogroll category. Although I have clicked on each of these blogs in the past, I have to admit I only know a few of these ladies. I plan on spending a little time with each blog so I can get to know them (and they can get to know me a little bit) before I hit them up for their address. This is something that I'll have to ship to them, so I can understand how a virtual stranger asking for their address could be a little much from someone they don't know! Plus, this category touched my heart in a way I hadn't felt before, so I want to know these women.

This whole idea pivots on Pamela's reaction, as it may not go over as I had planned at all. So I'll just have to sit back and wait. No pressure Pamela, no pressure. (~wink~)

4 comments:

Pamela T. said...

I can't wait to see it! And you know I'll be blogging about it...

More importantly thanks, Nancy, for trying to understand and relate to those of us in this often hard to understand category. You're a peach...

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Oh, man! You mean I have to wait!?

I just can't imagine what it could be...

Io said...

Well now I'm dying to know what it is!

Shinejil said...

I, too, am now intrigued. It's cool to think of some tangible object moving from blog to blog...

Thanks for you encouragement, Nancy! I hope that I, too, breeze through. I now have that "I always feel like..." line sung by Michael Jackson lodged in my cranium. Ouch. :)