Friday, February 15, 2008

ColoBloggers meeting tomorrow!

In less than 12 hours from now, I get to meet some pretty cool ladies!

Lori of Weebles Wobblog is the putter-togetherer of the meeting and she's such an awesome blogger, I feel I already know her.
Denise of Freezer Buns will be there and I couldn't be more thrilled.
Meg, who is still On the Wrong Side of Statistics, is coming too. She's "only" been ttc for less than a year, but unfortunately the "conceive" part isn't what she's having issues with. It's tough.
And then there is Keiko and Heidi, who don't blog (or I don't know their blogs!).

Duffy of Spicy Sister and Jen of Mama Wannabe both have RSVPd a maybe. (and if you could stop by Jen's for a little love and support, she really needs it right now)

I'm sure we'll all update after our meeting! So excited!

5 comments:

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

So jealous.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Can't wait to meet you amazing women!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Take pictures, take pictures! And write about it afterwards. Did Lori tell you our plan to have both groups start driving and meet somewhere in the middle of America? Sharks and Jets, baby. Sharks and Jets.

Pamela T. said...

Definitely sounds like a fun get together. Looking forward to the post-meeting debrief. Have fun!

KatieM said...

Hey, I got your message...sorry Thomas and I were out getting stuff for the house (target, wal-mart, etc). Let me know how it goes!