Monday, August 6, 2007

I know I'm not too popular in the IF blogging community

because I'm pretty new to it (well, I hope that's the only reason). I know I'm not stalked yet and the only reason anyone probably even comes here is in response to a comment I left, but I'm going to pretend like I have a lot of readers anyway.

A fellow IF blogger, Chicklet, got some bad news today and if anyone could go over and give her a little virtual hug, that would be cool. I was really hoping this cycle was going to be it for her and sadly, it didn't turn out the way she wanted it. I'm ~really~ bummed for her.

I know there is nothing any of us can do for anyone out there who receives bad news. But I think just knowing there are people out there who care enough just to give you a little reply to let you know they're there - makes some of the hurt easier to handle. It doesn't take the pain away, but to know you aren't alone, it's easier to carry the burden.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thx for this, it does make a difference when everything else fucking blows.

Secret D said...

Love the profile picture in support of Chicklet.